User Review( votes)
SAP course certifications are the recent trend in the job market. Are you too planning to take one? Read on to know about the best SAP courses that you can look forward to. But before we tell you the best and most demanded ones, briefly understand about what is SAP. SAP is an acronym for Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing. You can understand it in simple terms as training in human resource. It includes training in software administration, database management, as well as business training.
Among the many good SAP courses, here are the top five courses that will earn you great benefits in your job search, salary and promotion, over the period of time.
- SAP FI: If you want to polish or learn the skills of financial management in companies, then this is the course for you. It helps you understand management of finances in a big way. It will teach you expertise for financial accounting.
- SAP MM: is an effective course that ensures your ability towards effective management of material resources. You can learn about effective procurement, consumption, purchasing, planning and inventory management through SAP MM.
- SAP SD: SAP Sales and Distribution is related to the procedures of sales, order and distribution processing. It has become an important course specially after the businesses are becoming more and more dependant on online sales. SAP SD is being widely used in organizations to track sales, pre-sales, and post – sale transactions. It is also important when it comes to define the sales, order and distribution processes. It helps manage the repository to store information related to these functions effectively.
- SAP PP: SAP Production Planninghelps businesses plan the manufacturing, sale and distribution of goods. In today’s business world, you have to be efficient enough with your production to maximise the benefits. SAP PP plays a vital role in a manufacturer’s supply chain. This course is beneficial as it forms the axis for Materials Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Plant Maintenance (PM), Quality Management (QM), Finance (FI), Controlling (CO) and Human Resources (HR). Production Planning helps align the process of demand with manufacturing capacity. This helps create production and procurement schedules for finished products. It tracks and makes a record of the manufacturing process flows. It also tracks the movement of raw materials from the conversion of raw material to semi-finished goods.
- SAP HCM: SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) is also called SAP HR (Human Resource management). It plays a very important role in monitoring and management of various kinds of Human Resource operations like Payroll, Recruitment, Performance management and Termination, Time & General Administration processes of the employees of any organisation. It allows automation of core human resource processes. SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) course offers a complete and integrated set of tools to help you effectively manage your people.
We hope this list of acclaimed SAP courses will benefit you. For much stories you can click here.