User Review( votes)
The recent oil spill off the California coast is a devastating reminder of the importance of proactive and predictive field service. When your product is damaged or fails, your most valuable assets (your customers and the many lives that your business touches) can be forever impacted.
How IoT Solutions Can Help
HSO’s in-house field service solutions have the functionality you need to tackle field service challenges and be proactive. The flexibility and solid foundation of the Microsoft cloud provides the solution that fits your needs now with the option to expand it when you’re ready.
For field service teams specifically, advanced capabilities like AI and machine learning can also expand opportunities and reduce costs.
Connected Field Service in Action
In this 30 minute guided tour, our field service experts take you on a tour of the latest IoT, mobile and remote assist field service capabilities and how connected field service can help your business avoid the costly, and potentially catastrophic, consequences of equipment failure.
Do you have the right foundation to support the level of service your customers expect?
Connected Field Service can help you:
- Improve first-time fix rates and customer satisfaction
- Reduce service costs such as travel time, mileage, and vehicle wear and tear
- Increase productivity of field technicians with mobile apps, Remote Assist and Hololens
- Provide timely and accurate customer and equipment history to field technicians
- Identify and take advantage of up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Provide proactive and preventative maintenance with IoT and machine learning
The post Demo: Experience Connected Field Service in Action appeared first on CRM Software Blog | Dynamics 365.