User Review( votes)
This episode is sponsored by Versapay.
The payment processing landscape today has been shaped by the enormous stresses of the last fifteen months. As our guests, Meredith Mitchell and Jason Read of Versapay explain, their experience in that time has included some customers accelerating existing plans and others facing the reality that their very livelihoods hung in the balance of opening up new digital payment options for clients.
Jason and Meredith discuss some of their latest thinking around payment modernization and process automation, like ways to help an organization get paid on time and to make the process both easy for customers and united with the rest of the business operations through systems like Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The Versapay team is also watching some of the more interesting trends today in the Microsoft space, like supporting migrations of Dynamics SMB customers to Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management and helping customers seeking achieve even more optimization around payments.
- 1:00 – What has changed in conversations with finance professionals in the last year
- 6:00 – How CFOs and treasurers faced the reality of the pandemic
- 8:30 – Bringing new capabilities online quickly to help customers pay
- 9:30 – The latest thinking on payment modernization in the B2B world
- 14:30 – Finance organization goals, from customer experience to cash flow
- 17:30 – Process automation in the Microsoft ecosystem
- 21:30 – What else customers asking for and how Versapay has responded
- 24:45 – Looking ahead in the product roadmap at Versapay
- 27:30 – Investing in supporting upgrades and migrations to Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management in addition to Business Central
- 28:45 – The latest on the ChargeLogic merger with Versapay
- 30:00 – Wrap up – improving how payment around ERP can continue to be optimized.