User Review( votes)
This is the result of global market research with 318 respondents from 58 countries on all continents. The 69-pages report provides statistically relevant market data about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (and Dynamics NAV) and the degree it is adopted and used by both manufacturing companies and partners selling to manufacturing clients. Hence, it shows findings from both surveying customers and partners.
The State of Business Central and Manufacturing Report is an answer to the general lack of market data concerning Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. It closes this gap with a dedicated focus on the manufacturing industry.
Among (many) others, it provides answers to questions like:
- What is the average timeframe until current NAV customers move to Business Central?
- How quickly is the rate on-prem > cloud changing to cloud > on-prem?
- Is a typical NAV / Business Central manufacturing company make-to-order, or make-to-stock, or somewhat both?
- What is the average batch size of a typical Business Central manufacturing client?
- What is the average number of daily new production orders that a Business Central customer must manage?
- What are typical challenges that manufacturers face when working with Dynamics NAV, Business Central, or any other ERP?