User Review( votes)
We did it! And it’s all thanks to you.
Nimble, the Simple, Smart CRM built for Office 365 and G Suite, announced today that it has ranked an overall CRM Industry Leader and among the Top Five Sales Intelligence Software Tools for Small Business by G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform. Nimble has also been recognized as one of the Best Real Estate CRM Software Companies of 2021 by Digital.com
In addition to these outstanding acknowledgments, Nimble ranked third on GetApp’s Integration Leaders in CRM round-up.
“It’s important to us at Nimble to appear in these reports as they’re where our constituents go to find peer information about software purchases,” said Jon Ferrara, CEO of Nimble. “We’re grateful for such recognition, and for all of our customers that took time to write reviews and share their feedback. We’re excited to see Nimble continuously being ranked as a leader in the CRM industry (eight years running!) and are excited to continue to improve Nimble and delight our customers.”
Nimble Chosen Fan-Favorite CRM for Office 365 and G Suite 8 Years in a Row!
Nimble achieved top customer satisfaction rankings according to verified user reviews and a market presence in multiple categories, including:
- Overall CRM for Small Business Industry Leader (G2 Crowd) – Nimble was recognized as an industry leader in the small business CRM category based on market presence and customer satisfaction ratings.
- Best Real Estate CRM Software Companies of 2021 (Digital.com) – Nimble ranked as one of the top CRMs for Real Estate based on its streamlined lead management tools, client management features, and reporting functionality.
- #3 Integration Leader in CRM (GetApp) – Nimble earned a third-place ranking on GetApp’s list of Integration Leaders for CRM based on review data and overall product ratings from other online sources.
- Leader in Sales Intelligence Software based on user satisfaction (G2 Crowd) – In the small business category, Nimble earned a 93% user satisfaction score, outpacing competitors including Adapt, LeadFeeder, Seamless.ai, and more.
- Leader in Email Tracking Software for Small Business (G2 Crowd) – In the Email Tracking Software for Small Business category, Nimble was acknowledged as an industry leader based on data from product reviews and other online sources.
- Top Easiest-to-Implement Sales Intelligence Software for Small Business (G2 Crowd) – Nimble scored an overall implementation score of 9.04 out of 10 based on ease of setup, shortest implementation time, and end-user adoption.
“Nimble has been ‘nimble’ in moving with changes in customer and prospect behavior,” explains Mellissah Smith, Founder and Managing Director of Marketing Eye. “Since implementing Nimble, we have found our team to be actually using CRM as it’s intended and continually recommending Nimble to clients and other stakeholders to our business.”
Nimble Leads the Way as a Powerful, Intuitive Relationship Management System
Nimble’s streamlined and intuitive interface secures its position as the simple, smart CRM for small business teams, start-ups, and entrepreneurs. It unifies all engagement history in one easy-to-use platform, giving its users a 360-degree view of all of their connections. Complete with a robust browser extension, Nimble delivers powerful contact management everywhere teams work: in their inboxes, on social media platforms, within their favorite apps, and on any web page.
A Thank You is in Order
All of these acknowledgments are based on the feedback and reviews from our amazing community of Nimble users. From all of us at Nimble, thank you for your continued support. We’re so excited to continue serving you as the simple, smart CRM for Office 365 and G Suite teams!
How to Get Started
If you do not have a Nimble account yet, we invite you to try it for free for 14 days.
Stay tuned for more product announcements as we evolve Nimble into the best CRM for Office 365 and G Suite teams.
Megan Ranger is the content marketing manager at Nimble. She is an alumna of California State University, Long Beach. She enjoys true crime podcasts, reading, and writing in her spare time.