User Review( votes)
While the Microsoft Power Platform is seemingly everywhere in the Dynamics ERP and CRM ecosystem, not all Dynamics partner teams are equipped to deliver these cloud services yet, especially in the SMB space.
Sven Noomen, founder of Process4People, joins us to talk about his work to build a business focused on Power Platform services, product development, and training, with a focus on the Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central ecosystem.
As he explains in this episode, deploying Power Platform-based solutions for clients requires a unique focus and skill set, and many traditional Dynamics partners are not yet ready to meet these demands for a variety of reasons.
- 1:30 – About Sven and his work
- 4:00 – How far has Power Platform progressed alongside Business Central?
- 7:30 – Are there two visions for the future of Business Central solutions?
- 12:00 – Is there room for businesses to build on Power Platform using NAV APIs as a backend source?
- 15:00 – Why ISVs need more IP protection with Power Platform
- 18:00 – Why customers opt for Power Platform as a low-code platform
- 21:00 – What’s it like running a consultancy offering Power Platform-related services?
- 26:00 – Will a significant subset of Dynamics ERP users eventually become primarily PowerApps users?
- 30:00 – Advice for traditional NAV/BC VARs to adapt for the future
- 34:45 – How will Power Automate’s addition of RPA capabilities impact assessments of legacy ERP