User Review( votes)
The medical industry is complex and requires streamlined workflows to create a frictionless operational environment. Our client, a leading provider of enterprise software solutions for community-based and independent hospitals, approached us with the vision to empower their clinical staff.
The client aimed to create products, services, and strategies to enrich patients’ experiences, empower clinical staff with actionable intelligence, unburden their support and IT teams, and save money.
We worked with the client to develop a comprehensive Dynamics 365 portal solution that met their needs.
Our client wanted to improve the management of their partners’ data from within the Customer Portal. They put forward the following requirements for this project:
Two types of users:
- Partner users who manage information about their company’s partners.
- Customer users who manage information about their own company.
- Providing partner information, security, role management, real-time updates of status, and more.
- Managing different roles and module access for Customers and Partners.
- A single interface for partners and customers.
- Document management for Sales Literature.
- Real-time information.
We analyzed the industry, its best practices, and our previous portal solutions. Based on that, we developed a custom solution for the client according to their unique business requirements.
- Role-based Rights
We provided two types of roles for Partner and Customer. Admins have the right to set access for both individual users.
- Account-based Information
We provided functionality to provide Partner information for Partner users and Company Information.
- Document and Products in Sales Literature
Users can view Sales literature with subject filters. Users can download documents from the list as well as from the Details Page.
Our client was able to experience the best way to reduce the manual work for their staff. Some of their tasks related to the product, sales literature, document management, and CRM are now successfully automated, eliminating their manual efforts.
The post Helped the Client Enrich Patient Experience with Dynamics Portal appeared first on CRM Software Blog | Dynamics 365.