User Review( votes)
Gmail add-ons and extensions and apps are very useful when it comes to boosting your email productivity because you don’t need to stop what you’re doing in the middle of an email session to make notes, schedule appointments, manage tasks or handle other work items – here are some best ones compared: The 7 Best Gmail Add-Ons and Extensions for 2021 – Amitree
- Folio – to help you organize your inbox, so you can collaborate, plan and track projects.
- DocuSign – to manage document e-signatures.
- Boomerang – to schedule emails to send later and get custom follow-up reminders.
- Grammarly – to compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing.
- Evernote – to clip and save content from important emails and share your notes in messages.
- Mailstrom – to clean up your inbox, unsubscribe from spam and delete old messages.
- WiseStamp – to generate a professional-looking email signature block.