User Review( votes)
Webinar: Choosing the Right Partner and Cloud ERP Solution
A successful cloud ERP implementation beings with working with the right ERP partner and finding the right ERP solution. Clients First webinar series The ROI of Cloud ERP is intended to help you get the most out of your investment in a new ERP solution. Join Clients First to learn how to choose the right partner and the right solution.
- Thursday, December 9, 2021
- 12 PM CT
- Lunch will be provided by GrubHub
- Definition of partner – Value Added Reseller (VAR)
- Difference between the software publisher and ERP partner. What is the difference? Why does it matter?
- Understanding and communicating your culture
- Setting expectations
- Implementation methodology and flexibility of methods
- What to look for in ERP Technical staff (consultants)
- Staff availability
- IP or Intellectual Property and ISV Partners (independent software vendors or add-on solution providers)
- Reputation and references
- Timeline/Project Tracking
- Project estimates and why they are called estimates!
- Contracts and billing
- Finally, we cover ongoing support options: Monthly fee? Contract term? Responsiveness?
If it’s time for you to upgrade, check out the webinar recordings below. You will learn how to quickly get the most out of your investment with a modern cloud ERP solution.
View Past Recordings:
Upcoming Webinar – Register Today:
Eder Flag Manufacturing: An ERP Implementation Success Story
“The CFBS (Clients First Business Solutions) team has been outstanding from the beginning. We originally reached out to CFBS for a comparative quote, but they were so impressive we ended choosing them as our partner. Partner is the best word to describe their style. They jumped in, learned our business and helped us implement a solution that works for our business. We just completed our first month in Acumatica after using GP for nearly 20 years and I am pleased to say it’s going great.”
Business Operations Manager – Eder Flag Manufacturing
View more Clients First success stories HERE.
About Clients First
Business software should increase productivity, improve profitability, and be easy for staff to use. Most of today’s ERP solutions are good at finance and have horizontal niches for distribution, manufacturing, maintenance, repair and overhaul for aviation and heavy equipment. Therefore, searching for a software solution is more about what the implementation partner can do to help you get the most out of the system. Clients First is not a software company, we are a business solutions and services company.
Contact us today to learn more! Ask about our Partner Program for Acumatica Partners who are interested in our Acumatica add-on solutions.
The post How to Choose the Right Partner and Cloud ERP Implementation appeared first on ERP Cloud Blog.