User Review( votes)
This episode is sponsored by Greenshades.
David Rosas co-founded payroll and HR software firm Greenshades in 2002 and as company president he has had a front-row seat as the enterprise software space has shifted in the years since, from the evolution of technology delivery to the regulations that have shaped the needs of his clients.
Payroll and HR solutions are integral components of most ERP and accounting system deployments, especially SaaS offerings, and the changes sparked by the pandemic have led to an even greater pressure on companies to embrace digital processes. David tells us how his customers’ needs have helped focused Greenshades’ efforts, including the move from outsource to in-house payroll and the value of cloud solutions for organizations planning a migration away from on-prem ERP.
- 1:30 – David’s background and experience founding Greenshades
- 4:30 – Understanding the need for payroll in relation to ERP
- 7:00 – When does an organization need to step up its HR and payroll capabilities?
- 9:15 – The complexities of managing work-from-home changes since 2020
- 13:20 – The move from outsource payroll back to in-house
- 14:15 – The history of SaaS options HR and payroll, and acceleration in the past few years
- 17:30 – How do on-prem ERP users look at SaaS HR and payroll in the context of their tech stack?
- 20:30 – How have Dynamics 365 SaaS solution roadmaps changed the outlook for Greenshades as a payroll and HR provider?
- 22:15 – Some important new partnerships
- 26:00 – Expectations for the rest of 2021 and outlook on the Microsoft channel
Greenshades takes the headaches out of payroll and HR for you. Right now, you can put the Greenshades payroll platform in your corner and get fifteen percent off your service, one free month, and no implementation fees. Visit greenshades.com and get started today.