User Review( votes)
I'm currently beta testing my CRM. I plan to keep it lightweight and avoid feature clutter.
Current features include:
- Lead Management – Lead creation manually, through csv or from a website
- Team members – Can add team members and the leads or tasks are auto-assigned based on their current workload
- Follow Ups – Add comments about a lead/contact, can filter the most relevant or most recent or starred comments
- 6 inbuilt categories plus ability to add other categories depending on user's workflow
- Email management – Ability to access, send and track email in the CRM can connect to Gmail, Mailgun
- Invoices and quotations – Generate invoices and quotations for converted leads or prospects
What I intend to add:
- Web traffic analytics
- Landing page creator
- Integration with more services – accounting, maybe a payments service like Stripe, Paypal
- Ability to get leads from FB and Google ads, maybe a Whatsapp integration too.
If you were to use a CRM for free, would these features make it an attractive proposition? What would you suggest I add or remove from this list?
Also, you would ask why would I want to start a CRM when there are so many options available? I was stuck in India due to Covid-19, I work in the US as a full time employee. A few of my friends in India had problems in connecting with their prospective customers and tracking them, sending quotes, etc. So I built a simple solution for them, there was some interest from others too, so decided to build something better. If it works out, good enough, if not I will have something for my resume.
Thanks in advance!