User Review( votes)
To take marketing to the next level, take a look at the updated features in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing 2021 Release Wave 1. Marketers did not expected the current pandemic to have such a profound effect on how businesses operate. Finding new leads or just holding on to long-time customers has become a greater challenge. Microsoft’s updated features for Marketing will help your team achieve their goals and move past the competition.
Microsoft has been supporting its customers throughout the pandemic has plans for some unexpected updates to Dynamics 365. If you’re in a Marketing role, you know that getting in front of customers is key to sparking interest. Engaged customers keep your Sales team busy, and your management team happy.
In the 2021 Release Wave 1 updates, your marketing team will see some awesome new features that will energize your relationships with customers and allow your team to understand what this engagement means to your business.
Make marketing (More) Personal
- New tools will allow faster content creation, more options for personalizing communication, and identification of factors across customer interactions that could lead changes in the business relationship.
- AI will translate complex details across your Dynamics 365 data, so your team can get a “heads up” about changes in customer relationships.
Upgrade to More marketing Channels
- New email editor takes the hard work out of creating marketing emails.
- New centralized asset library with improved ability for searching, versioning, management, and AI tagging.
- AI can now assist with delivering high-affinity content through images, videos, files and other data to enhance email effectiveness.
- Leverage the reach of SMS messaging to your customer’s mobile devices.
- Leverage push notifications to deliver content to Android or iOS apps.
Marketing Analysis Without Paralysis
- New dashboards provide analytics that lead to insights across customer journeys.
- Monitoring of key performance indicators and customer journeys.
- Use business goals setting to measure the progress of customers through journeys.
- Optimize journey results through experimenting with possible “next action”.
Looking for more information on how the Dynamics 365 Marketing 2021 Release Wave 1 will make your business life better?
Beringer Technology Group, a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM for Distribution, also provides expert Managed IT Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Cloud Based Computing, Email Security Implementation and Training, Unified Communication Solutions, and Cybersecurity Risk Assessment.