User Review( votes)
Not sure if this is the right place to post this question but I run my own small business and here is how my work flow is currently:
- I get a cold call from a new client
- They give me their contact info, and details
- they describe the issue they are having
- I quote them an initial price, and they either go through with it or not.
- If they go through with it, I use folders on my computer to keep all the related files in one place.
- I bill them through a variety of means, and track it in the word document associated with the customer.
I want a software that can do the following:
- (Hopefully) one time cost… no recurring subscription.
- Has a place to enter customer information, and any notes or documents associated with them
- Can link to various billing software to track invoices.
- Calendar integration, so I can see what my schedule is like.
Any Ideas? Or recommendations for other subs I should check out?