User Review( votes)
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central community has a heritage of conferences around the world, some that go back decades. But with the pandemic, everything has changed in 2020. Some events have gone online, others have been put on hold, and still others have emerged as new alternatives. BC Tech Talk is the latest new event. It runs December 3 & 4 and is free to attend. MSDW is a media sponsor, so we sat down with three members of the event’s planning committee to learn more about what to expect, who should be there, and what’s new in the BC community.
- 1:30 – How BC Tech Talk came together
- 4:00 – Observations about the themes emerging from the session topics
- 8:00 – How quickly are developers adopting the new skills and techniques required for Business Central projects?
- 11:30 – Why now is a time for up and coming community contributors to emerge
- 18:45 – Why employees at customer organizations should be paying attention to the topics of a tech-focused event like BC Tech Talk
- 21:00 – Implications of this year’s growth in virtual events
- 28:00 – Reviewing the BC Tech Talk structure, and more reasons for attending