User Review( votes)
Finally, now we have the opportunity to opt-in for early access to release wave 2, to validate the new features in a non-production environment.
The features will be generally available on October 1, 2020.
Get all the details on the key dates and FAQ here
- Log in to the Admin Portal
- Select and open the environment to upgrade
- Click on Manage in the Updates section and click Update Now
- The upgrade process will start
- Retry in case if any of the application updates fails using the Retry button, for us Dynamics 365 Core service had failed.
- After a successful upgrade, the upgraded instance will show the 2020 release wave 2 enabled.
Hope it helps..