User Review( votes)
Step by step guide for embedding PowerApps within Power BI.
Power BI Dashboard
In this lab, you will create a Power BI dashboard with an embedded PowerApp. The final product will look like the image below.
Exercise 1: Build Power BI Report
High level tasks
Task 1: Connect to PowerBI and enable sample data. Build PowerBI report
Task 2: Import PowerApp visual for use in report
Task 1: Build Report
In this task, you will build the Power BI Report.
- Navigate to https://powerbi.microsoft.com and click Sign in.
- At the bottom of the left navigation, click Get Data
- Select Samples.
- Select the Retail Analysis Sample.
- Your sample dataset will take a moment to load.
- Expand My Workspace and click to on the Retail Analysis Sample under the Datasets. If you have completed the prior steps and do not see this sample, refresh your browser.
- Go to the Fields pane, expand the Store table, and select the
View original post 924 more words