User Review( votes)
Microsoft only revealed Dynamics 365 Commerce a year ago, but the offering is already evolving. In reality, Commerce came into existence as a rebrand of Dynamics 365 for Retail with a new e-commerce and content management tools introduced. Today’s roadmap for Commerce calls for updates all over the wide ranging solution, from back office to warehouse to the storefront and the call center.
Amid such a wide ranging product, how does a customer train up their various users? To learn more, we welcome Elif Item, an AX and D365FO veteran who now focuses on training development and delivery through her company, Item by Item. Elif explains that Commerce is now delivered in a range of scenarios, and that variability is what can make training so challenging. Customer service agents and e-commerce management staff have very different experiences in the same system, for example. Training methods are also changing, and Elif talks about how her firm and clients are embracing different types of training content and platforms.
- 2:00 – The evolution of Dynamics 365 Commerce and Elif’s recent experiences
- 5:00 – How the introduction of e-commerce capabiilties changed the product
- 7:30 – The types of scenarios in which Commerce is deployed today
- 11:00 – How Commerce differs from third party e-commerce solutions
- 16:00 – The range of unique requirements and roles that Commerce aims to cover
- 20:30 – How do you balance so many retail-related roles in a single system
- 26:15 – Overlooked roles that still need training
- 32:00 – Learning styles and training trends for today and the future
- 39:00 – On embracing the changing roadmap of Dynamics 365 products