User Review( votes)
In this week’s Microsoft Dynamics partner news roundup:
- Ameresco chooses SIS for digital transformation with Dynamics 365 and Construct365
- Century Business Solutions partners with GraVoc to deliver credit card processing for Dynamics
- Metafile Information Systems and Nvoicepay deliver cloud-based procurement-to-payment solution for Dynamics GP
- Dynamic Consulting welcomes Power Platform specialist aboard
- Hitachi and Microsoft form a strategic alliance for manufacturing and logistics across Southeast Asia, North America and Japan
Ameresco chooses SIS for digital transformation with Dynamics 365 and Construct365
Ameresco, a renewable energy company has selected the SIS Construct365 Project Cost Management module built for Dynamics 365 as the foundation of the Ameresco ERP/CRM platform.
SIS LLC, is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and implementer of ERP and CRM industry solutions for contractors and professional service firms built on Dynamics 365
The SIS Project Cost Management module is intended to enhace Dynamics 365 by addressing the unique project needs facing an enterprise energy contractor such as Ameresco, according to a statement. The SIS cloud-based solution will help Ameresco continue its growth and focus on the company’s efficiency and bottom-line performance.
Century Business Solutions partners with GraVoc to deliver credit card processing for Dynamics
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Learn more about us here