User Review( votes)
Inogic is one of the leading ISV partners for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and has been providing solutions to enhance its productivity. Over the years, many applications like Click2Clone, Click2Export, etc. have been developed. These apps have been a huge hit with businesses and industries all around the world. And recently, Inogic came up with a webinar series that gives insight into how these Dynamics solutions work, what they are for and, why everyone should have them installed in their Dynamics 365 CRM environment.
One of the highlights of this ongoing webinar series is the popularity of our Attach2Dynamics app. Viewers showed a great deal of interest in this particular application so its time we quickly summarize all the important features of Attach2Dynamics.
Attach2Dynamics is an application that increases productivity and efficiency of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM by providing integration of cloud storage within Dynamics 365 CRM. It currently supports three different cloud storage – SharePoint, Dropbox, and Azure Blob Storage. This attachment management solution has multiple features that help in managing documents, notes, files, and folders, etc.
Let’s walk through some helpful features of Attach2Dynamics which makes it different and a must-have app for your Dynamics 365 CRM:
- Drag and drop single as well as multiple files and folders at a time to the configured cloud storage.
- Create anonymous sharable links of files/folders and copy for external use.
- It allows renaming of files and folders.
- It also allows downloading of documents from configured cloud storage easily.
- One can use Deep search filter for entered keywords and also delete files from Cloud storage.
- The app allows configuration of multiple connectors and also supports single sign-on.
- One can email a file’s link or file as an attachment from within CRM.
- Attach2Dynamics supports hierarchy structure to store all the attachments/documents in SharePoint.
- User actions can be controlled on Attach2Dynamics by administrator.
- Attach2Dynamics supports all types of entities.
With help of these bunch of features, one can organize all documents in cloud storage according to their needs. From bulk migration to using the drag and drop features, Attach2Dynamics is sure to increase productivity of your Dynamics CRM users.
Attach2Dynamics is supported in the latest versions of Dynamics CRM 365 including On-premises, Online, and Partner-hosted.
Safeguard and manage your attachments and documents now by downloading Attach2Dynamics from our Website or from Microsoft AppSource. With the free trial experience the seamless benefits of the application yourself.
For a personalized live demo email us for a walk through how Attach2Dynamics makes document management an easy task on email@example.com.