User Review( votes)
In 2018, steady growth in the industry was a trend for manufacturers. U.S. manufacturing has bounced back since the Great Recession, with the creation of 1.1 million jobs, according to a Forbes report. It is expected that these numbers will continue to increase, with new technologies and innovations continuing to create manufacturing jobs. The manufacturing industry has moved from human muscle to steam-powered machines.
The positive trend of job creation continues to be true today amid the Industry 4.0 phase of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, where robots, data, connected devices, and artificial intelligence are becoming the norm. For example, manufacturing companies can only adapt and innovate but never go back to what it was decades ago. In our whitepaper, we touch upons five technology trends that can help manufacturers become smarter.
It is imperative to stay on top of the technology trends in today’s changing world. Read the whitepaper to learn of the top trends for smart manufacturers and how you can leverage them.
In this whitepaper, you will learn about trends including:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) in industrial equipment manufacturing: AI-based systems that have dramatically changed the digital landscape include computer vision
- The power of big data and real-time analytics – the extraction and analysis of data sources that are too large and complex for humans or simple software to calculate
- Autonomous production – you can learn how machines would be fully automatic, self-optimized, communicative with other machines
- Internet of Things (IoT): Learn how predicative maintenance and data mining also require the agility and connectivity of IoT
- Digitally savvy people for a digitally transforming world