User Review( votes)
Most business users respond to emails all day long. Oftentimes these emails dictate which tasks you focus on and help you to prioritize the tasks you need to work on. The main way you communicate with your customers and coworkers is email, so doesn’t it make sense that your email would be integrated with your CRM system? Toggling between disconnected programs can be very time-consuming. Join enCloud9 and Dynamics365support.com‘s Dynamics365 App for Outlook webinar to find out how the two programs work together to save you time and increase your productivity.
Microsoft sees the value of tight integration between the programs you use every day. The integration between Outlook and Dynamics 365 is certainly no exception.
Previously, Dynamics 365 for Outlook was the go-to Dynamics 365/Outlook integration tool. There are currently two versions available for Dynamics 365/Outlook integration. The older application, the Dynamics 365 for Outlook client and the newer version, the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook. While the newer version has some definite advantages, both allow you to work faster and more efficiently. In our Dynamics365 App for Outlook webinar, we will focus on the newer version, the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
We will demonstrate:
• Syncing email messages, meetings, and appointments to accounts, opportunities, and other records.
• Adding contacts, leads, cases, knowledge articles, SOWs, and more to a record in Dynamics 365 – all from Outlook
• Using Relationship assistant to get additional insights on your customers.
• Easily adding email templates, knowledge articles, and sales literature to emails sent from Outlook.
• Viewing information about Dynamics 365 contacts and leads while you while you’re viewing emails and meetings in Outlook.
• Opening Dynamics 365 records directly while working in Outlook.
Our demo will include mobile and Power Apps scenarios and is appropriate for Dynamics 365 users still using the old Outlook integration as well as model-driven Power Apps looking for an easy way to integrate emails.