User Review( votes)
Businesses using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM generate substantial data in the form of notes, sales literature, and email attachments. As these attachments accumulate, it can result in inadequate Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM storage space and poor system performance, especially in tasks like record searching and retrieval.
The conventional approaches of deleting attachments or purchasing additional storage space prove ineffective and costly.
Furthermore, to save Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM storage space and costs, when it comes to transferring files/attachments to cloud storage platforms such as SharePoint, the process becomes repetitive as users have to manually replicate user privileges from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to SharePoint.
This is where Inogic’s file and storage management apps, Attach2Dynamics and SharePoint Security Sync, come in handy. A perfect pair for storage and document security privilege management within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM!
- Attach2Dynamics enables users to integrate Dynamics 365 CRM with multiple cloud storage platforms like SharePoint, Dropbox, and Azure Blob Storage.
- SharePoint Security Sync allows users to sync security privileges from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to SharePoint.
Webinar: Save Dynamics 365 CRM Storage Space and Auto Sync Security Privileges to SharePoint!
Wednesday 31st May 2023
4:00 PM AEDT, 11:00 AM EDT
In this webinar, you will get to learn about the following benefits of Attach2Dynamics and SharePoint Security Sync:
Attach2Dynamics is an efficient document management app that integrates Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with SharePoint, Dropbox, and Azure Blob Storage. With a simple UI, users can download, delete, drag-and-drop, upload, and perform many other actions on files and folders stored on cloud storage directly from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
Some of the key benefits of Attach2Dynamics are:
- Optimize storage costs: Reduce costs and free storage space by moving attachments and notes to alternate cloud storage systems.
- Get Secure Data Backup: Backup all your documents with ease.
- Seamless Document Management: Manage all your documents across both CRM as well as external cloud storage without switching between Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and cloud storage.
- Effective Sales Outcome: Faster document retrieval on demand to aid the sales process.
SharePoint Security Sync
SharePoint Security Sync helps you sync user security privileges set in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with document access permissions in SharePoint. This ensures the same level of security as that in Dynamics CRM for documents and records stored in SharePoint.
Some of the key benefits of SharePoint Security Sync are:
- Increased Efficiency: Automated security privilege syncing eliminates the need for manually replicating document access permissions to SharePoint.
- Overcome SharePoint Limits: Users can also overcome the SharePoint Library limit of storing 50,000 items in document libraries by creating custom folder structures.
- Enhanced Data Protection: The app ensures that only authorized users have access to confidential documents stored in SharePoint.
- Better Collaboration: By synchronizing security permissions, users can share documents without the risk of security breaches.
Found this helpful? Register now!
Leverage the power of the cloud with new-age document management apps to make the most of your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM investment.
If you are curious to explore Attach2Dynamics and SharePoint Security Sync’s amazing features, you can get both of these apps for a 15-day free trial from our website or Microsoft AppSource.
To ask questions about implementing document and storage management solutions in Dynamics 365 CRM or to get a personalized demo of the apps, you can mail us at email@example.com.
Until then, sort your CRM storage issues like carving a piece of cake!