User Review( votes)
A rich work culture undoubtedly enhances the productivity of employees leading to higher sales and higher returns. For this, organizations across the world are implementing new techniques to uplift and motivate employees to put forth their best effort in achieving organizational goals. And one such technique is GAMIFICATION!
Gamification plays an important role in uniting and motivating the employees and teams to work together in achieving various organizational goals. And keeping up with this trend, Inogic has launched its new gamification app for Dynamics 365 CRM – Gamifics365! With Gamifics365, the idea is to engage users in motivational games, build team spirit among users, nurture a positive work culture within the organization, improve user adoption, and enhance user productivity leading to higher returns and business growth.
To further enlighten you, we have organized a FIRST LOOK webinar to demonstrate the variety of benefits of using this fabulous gamification app.
27th April 2022, 11 am EST
In this session, you will get an in-depth demonstration of the following key features of Gamifics365:
- Encourage Adoption: Improve CRM user adoption with exciting games and activities.
- Define activities: Define which CRM operations will earn points for the players or teams.
- Game Types Supported: Create different types of engaging games like Face-off, Race, and Challenge for players.
- Fantasy Teams: Create games with fantasy teams where users can encourage and root for their fantasy team players.
- Badges: Bestow badges and rewards to the winners of the games.
- Mobile App: Join games and track the performance of players or teams through mobile apps.
- Real-time tracking: Track and update scores in real-time without any impact on CRM usability and performance.
- Performance Scoreboards: Personalized scoreboards to track the performance of individual players like total score, total games played, live games, etc.
- Leaderboards: Display the performance of players and teams on leaderboards making it easy to track the progress of all games daily.
So, get ready for an illuminating session on our new Gamifics365 app with our team of solution experts.
All you have to do is click on the Register button for this upcoming webinar.
And even if you are not able to attend – make sure to register so we can email you the link to the recorded session.
Also, check out User Adoption Monitor and Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation – our two popular Microsoft Preferred Apps for improving user adoption and automating Lead assignment within Dynamics 365 CRM.
See you soon – Register now!