User Review( votes)
I'm looking for suggestions on a solution for how to collaborate with clients.
- Currently I use Zoho crm to gather leads through wordpress site.
- Gmail to email back and forth.
- Zoho sign to have clients sign contracts.
- Xero (through accountant) to invoice clients
- Dropbox to have clients share documents for review
I feel there is a lot of fragmentation and possibly tools that could help me automate more of the process.
Another issue is that I tried to switch to Gdrive since it's part of the google work spaces, but it seems to be a pain for external users (non google users) to share files, unlike dropbox which just works.
I've tried using zoho workdrive but again it requires the end user to create a zoho account. Clients seem to find it frustrating having to sign up to a service they have never heard of and go through the hassle.
I want a platform that doesn't require the end user to create accounts (preferably). Why is it so hard to get good collaboration software for external users?
submitted by /u/DeepReflection9