User Review( votes)
In this blog, we will implement an end to end solution for Python based web application(Flask) on SAP Business Technology Platform.
- We will use a cloud based HANA DB, and will leverage python package hdbcli to fetch the relevant data using SQL statement.
- We will be using python data science packages such as pandas,seaborn and matplotlib to display various graphs showing Exploratory Data Analysis.
- Node js will be used as a single point of entry to access our Python Application.Python package xssec will be used for authentication.
- Finally we will deploy this application on Launchpad.
- Create a SAP HANA Cloud Database (Service : hana-cloud-trial), below mentioned settings should be enabled:
- Data Source : CO2 and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Country Profiles, we can use the CSV file for uploading in SAP HANA Database Explorer. [ https://ourworldindata.org/co2-and-other-greenhouse-gas-emissions ]
- Github Repo : Machine Learning Model
- Tutorial 1: Import Data into Database using SAP Database Explorer
- Tutorial 2: Connect SAP HANA Database in SAP HANA Cloud to Python
- Tutorial 3: Create a Python Application via Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface
- Tutorial 4: Install the Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Tutorial 5: Set Up the Launchpad Service
For full article read here.
The post Deploy Machine Learning/Exploratory Data Analysis Models to SAP Business Technology Platform appeared first on For all the latest on all IT Tech like ERP, Cloud, Bot, AI, IoT,M2M, Netsuite, Salesforce.