User Review( votes)
Hi everyone, I run a financial advisory/planning firm. We currently use an industry specific CRM. However, we're growing out of it. We have 11 people in our firm total.
Our current problems:
- We're not sales-oriented. We have 500 existing clients, and we only let in about 1 new client per month. So managing leads and deals is not a super high priority. We're more interested in smooth workflows, keeping good notes, and keeping current clients happy.
- Most CRMs are not designed around a business like ours, so deep customization (UI, UX, and data) is a key feature we're looking for.
I'm specifically looking for, in this order, these key features
- Custom objects/modules.
- Drag-and-drop workflows for business users.
- Drag-and-drop custom UI.
- Workflows that allow parallel/simultaneous workflow step assignments (i.e. two people can have two separate tasks at the same time).
- Low-code functions that can interact with our data and outside sources.
- Great looking UI that is modern.
- Forward thinking CRM product that is constantly developing and innovating. We don't want to get stuck with a stagnant product like we have no due to lack of development.