User Review( votes)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions are essentially software systems that a business can use to increase sales, stay in contact with your current customers, and make sure that no opportunity is missed. CRM systems are a place to store and record all prospect and customer interactions in one place. Forward-looking companies realize that in our data-focused business environment, it is imperative to have some sort of system to make sure that every account, lead, and the prospect are properly managed efficiently with the necessary follow-up procedures. In this post, we will review Power-CRM and how it’s CRM Opportunity Management Features can help your company Close More Sales.
Power-CRM, offered by iCepts Technology Group, Inc, is a next-generation, cloud-based CRM software solution built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Apps platforms. Power-CRM offers full functionality for marketing, sales, customer service, and even Project Management, at one of the most affordable pricing for small to mid-sized businesses. It’s Microsoft Power CRM software with full integration with Office 365, Teams, and Outlook.
At the core of any CRM system is the ability to have an effective lead management process to monitor opportunities and close more sales. Power-CRM has much functionality around Opportunity Management including:
Built-in Sales Intelligence. Power-CRM has built-in sales intelligence powered by InsideView Insights, the leading business-business database.
- Update Accounts & Contacts with data from over 40,000 sources
- Find and add target prospects
- View deep profile info
- Add your Accounts & Contacts to watchlists and receive weekly updates to stay informed
Expertly manage leads Grow Net New Sales. Built-in, best-practice prospect management process will help your team improve prospect conversion rates and drive more net new revenue.
- Build lists of target prospects and add them to CRM with 1-click
- Update prospect records with missing data and adds key contacts
- Our prospect sales process will guide your sellers through a best-practice sales process
- Perform proper qualification and convert more prospects to opportunities
Improve Sales Forecasts Accurately. Power-CRM includes a best-practice sales process that will improve your team’s win rates. Our proprietary sales forecast tool will improve the accuracy of your forecasting.
- Assure every opportunity is properly managed
- Improve win rates
- Increase forecast accuracy
- Library of Sales Analysis dashboards & reports included
Expertly Manage your Customer Accounts to drive additional revenue and reduce attrition. Our built-in, best-practice account management process will assure every customer account is properly managed.
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Build stronger relationships
- Grow revenue in customer accounts
- Reduce attrition
The Best and Most complete Sales Analysis Power-CRM automatically tracks over 30 sales metrics and KPI’s. Our built-in Sales Analysis app includes 9 full-page sales dashboards with everything you need to know about your sales performance.
- Average Sales Cycle Durations for win/loss
- Sales team activity analysis
- Lead/Prospect Conversion Analysis
- Marketing Source Tracking
Native Outlook Integration to Improve productivity and CRM User Adoption. Power-CRM for Outlook is a native, lightweight, server-based app, not an add-in like most other CRM-Outlook integrations. With Power-CRM for Outlook, your users never need to leave Outlook. Features include:
- See CRM info from inside an email
- Auto-capture of emails to the CRM record
- Add emails to the history of any record in CRM (Account, Contact, Opportunity, Case)
- Bi-directional synchronization of Appointments, Meeting Requests, and Tasks
- Quickly create CRM records from an email – Account, Contact, Customer Service Case
Learn more about Power-CRM
Get an Estimate on Power-CRM using our CRM Pricing Calculator
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc. a Power-CRM Partner in Pennsylvania
The post CRM Opportunity Management Features to Close More Sales appeared first on CRM Software Blog | Dynamics 365.