User Review( votes)
Sales & Marketing always go hand in hand. And here are some interesting facts to accentuate this claim:
- 87% of sales and marketing professionals believes collaboration between sales and marketing enables critical business growth
- Organizations with tightly aligned sales and marketing functions enjoy 36% higher customer retention rates
- Aligning both departments can help generate 209% more revenue from marketing
- 43% of sales and marketing people are of the opinion that the biggest challenge when it comes to aligning sales and marketing departments is lack of accurate/shared data on target accounts and prospects
There are two points that these facts indicate – the importance of collaboration between two teams and the challenge they face due to the information gap between two teams.
The first point is all up to the respective Sales and Marketing departments in an organization. As for the second point, Inogic has come up with a simple and easy solution – Marketing4Dynamics – A powerful Mailchimp and Dynamics 365 CRM Integration app.
Want to know what can Marketing4Dynamics do?
Check out the infographic to find out the same.
To be precise, with Marketing4Dynamics you can:
- Sync Mailchimp Audience with Dynamics CRM Marketing Lists: Marketing4Dynamics supports two-way sync of Leads/Contacts/Members which are available in Mailchimp and/or Dynamics 365 CRM. Any addition or removal of members from Mailchimp audience or Marketing List in Dynamics 365 CRM will be auto synced to the other side. This will eliminate any inaccuracies or confusions related to customer data between both teams and also there will be no data duplicity.
- Sync Mailchimp Campaigns: Statistics of Mailchimp email marketing campaigns and member activities (Open, Sent, Click, Unsubscribed and Bounced) is made available within easy reach of sales team in CRM. This helps to bridge the information gap between Sales and Marketing team, thereby strengthening the collaboration between both teams.
- Analyze Campaign statistics on Dashboard: Graphical representation of Mailchimp campaign statistics on CRM dashboards provides a clear picture of the success rate of campaigns carried out. With visualization, there is no room for misinterpreting numbers and figures. This proves quite helpful for planning and developing marketing activities that piques customer interest resulting in higher sales and profit.
- Syncing Campaign interactions from Mailchimp: Member interactions with the marketing newsletter sent from Mailchimp is synced to respective Contact/Lead in Dynamics 365 CRM. This helps the sales team members to track customer engagement and enable up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
This is just a preview of what you can achieve with Marketing4Dynamics.
Feel free to send us your suggestions or requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
Until then – Have fun-filled, happiness-integrated Holidays!