User Review( votes)
This episode is sponsored by Stratos Cloud Alliance, Velosio’s Microsoft partner program. Visit www.dynamics365partner.com to learn more about their partner offerings.
Jeff Edwards recently joined Stratos Cloud Alliance, Velosio’s Microsoft partner program. He and Scott May tell us about some of Microsoft’s latest partner incentives and the hottest opportunities in the channel today. We also discuss vertical strategies that partners are using today, Microsoft’s performance as their fiscal year nears an end, and what to watch for in 2021 in terms of licensing, program updates, and leadership changes.
- 2:00 – Jeff’s history in the Microsoft ecosystem
- 3:45 – Scott’s role responsibilities
- 5:30 – Important updates from Microsoft: Incentives, investments, and planning
- 11:00 – What Microsoft’s channel incentives on cloud customer onboarding say about business priorities
- 15:30 – CSP growth rates at Stratos Cloud and in the channel overall and what that says about the market
- 18:00 – Three different partner profiles that are engaging with Dynamics 365 and the rest of the Microsoft cloud platform
- 21:30 – Microsoft’s new fiscal year and how partners will reset, from executive leadership to licensing and commerce tools
- 26:30 – The work partners can do to become industry-focused while aligning with Microsoft’s plans
About Stratos Cloud Alliance: Stratos Cloud Alliance is the Microsoft CSP Indirect Provider that provides all the sales support, enablement, and services a partner needs to build a profitable cloud solutions business with Microsoft Dynamics 365. With over 33 years’ experience implementing Dynamics business management solutions, Stratos Cloud offers partners a comprehensive portfolio of Microsoft Cloud Business and Productivity Solutions, ISV Products and Tools, Customer Services, and flexible Partner Programs supporting transformation at the pace and investment level that is right for you.