User Review( votes)
The Q1 2021 Tech Insider Update hosted by JourneyTEAM showcased the latest changes and enhancements to the Microsoft stack, including Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365, Power Platform, SharePoint, and other Microsoft cloud applications. The rapid-fire presentation highlighted the most recent updates, kicking off with Microsoft Cloud and Office 365 admin and security features. Industry-leading JourneyTEAM consultants and developers delivered the updates along with insider tips, business strategies and best practices that can help improve your digital technology posture, including security and compliance.
Here is a summary of the updates that were covered:
Microsoft Office 365
- Internet Explorer 11 is scheduled to sunset August 17, 2021.
- Support for Legacy version of Microsoft Edge ended. Note that this applies specifically to the Legacy version of Microsoft Edge, only.
- Microsoft is rolling out dark mode for OneDrive for the web across business and personal accounts.
- A license for Universal Print is now featured in Microsoft 365 Business Premium bundles.
See more information in the full article.
Microsoft Azure AD
- Admins can now create Access Reviews to manage guest accounts.
- Admins can now configure Enterprise app consent approvals in Azure AD.
- Users can now create MyApps Collections in Azure AD.
- Azure AD Connect Cloud Sync Engine is now GA.
Microsoft Exchange Online
- Plus-based email addressing is now supported.
- Mail Flow performance has been optimized to reduce congestion in high-volume mailboxes.
- Basic Auth Protocols for five Exchange Online Protocols will be disabled in the second half of 2021.
Microsoft Unified Endpoint Management (Intune)
- Managed devices are now supported inside Azure AD.
Other Updates to Microsoft Cloud Applications include:
Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Customer Service
- Project Operations (previously “Project Service Automation)
- Business Central
Microsoft Power Platform
- Power BI
- Power Apps
- Power Virtual Agents
- Power Automate
Microsoft Collaboration and Communication Platforms and Applications
Read more in the FULL ARTICLE.
- Join a free consultation and ask all the questions you wish.
- Plan your Deep Dive meeting – Get your organization’s Customized Solutions presentation.
Article by: Jenn Alba – Marketing Manager – 801.938.7816
JourneyTEAM is an award-winning consulting firm with proven technology and measurable results. They take Microsoft products; Dynamics 365, SharePoint intranet, Office 365, Azure, CRM, GP, NAV, SL, AX, and modify them to work for you. The team has expert level, Microsoft Gold certified consultants that dive deep into the dynamics of your organization and solve complex issues. They have solutions for sales, marketing, productivity, collaboration, analytics, accounting, security and more. www.journeyteam.com