User Review( votes)
In this week’s Microsoft Dynamics partner news roundup:
- Provance releases ServiceTeam, a new family of ITSM Power Apps products
- ZINFI launches an advanced Dynamics 365 connector
- Queue Associates Inc. Dynamics Gold Partner achieves ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certifications
- Sunrise Technologies opens new office in Amsterdam
Provance releases ServiceTeam, a new family of ITSM Power Apps products
Provance has released ServiceTeam, a family of IT service management products built on the Microsoft Power Platform and engineered for Microsoft customers, partners, and managed service providers.
With ServiceTeam, ITSM users can:
- Leverage Power BI management reports to gain insights and optimize ITSM to keep reduce operational costs.
- Benefit from automated workflows with Power Automate to reduce the workload of the service team.
- Take advantage of out-of-the-box integrations to Microsoft technologies.
- Leverage codeless configuration, ticket templates, self-service portal. and other capabilities to enhance operations, lower costs, and deliver better customer service.
“[W]e developed ServiceTeam to work within a Microsoft Power Apps or Dynamics 365 environment,” said Kelly Moodie, CEO of Provance. “So, ServiceTeam lets Microsoft customers, partners, and MSPs leverage a best of platform approach for ITSM that includes business applications, thereby avoiding the risks and costs associated with utilizing and integrating a siloed ITSM solution.”