User Review( votes)
Editor’s Note: This episode is sponsored by Sana Commerce.
Many manufacturers still struggle to understand and meet B2B buyers’ expectations for online customer experience. In reality, business buyers are just consumers at their jobs. They know that Amazon-level experiences and capabilities are possible, and now their expectations of B2B experiences are rising.
On this episode we talk with Sana Commerce’s Customer Success Team Lead, Roberto Najera, as he shares his viewson the past, present, and future of e-commerce in the context of manufacturer’s needs and Dynamics 365 integration. We also discuss findings from Sana Commerce’s new State of Manufacturing & E-Commerce Benchmark Report and how some of the findings around levels of investment and addressing current challenges are reflected in Roberto’s experience working with individual manufacturers.
- 2:00 – A historic perspective of e-commerce in manufacturing and the changing trends today
- 4:30 – Investments in B2B e-commerce in the wake of the pandemic, both technology and skills
- 8:15 – Managing the growth of digital channels
- 12:30 – Deciding if and how to enhance more customer interactions from traditional to online
- 13:30 – Maturity levels that businesses go through in e-commerce adoption
- 18:15 – E-commerce planning in the context of ERP data analysis
- 19:30 – Surprising findings from of e-commerce initiatives
- 21:45 – New challenges that B2B firms are facing today that e-commerce solutions are helping them overcome