Fixed – ClientErrorAborted while creating flow in Power Automate

User Review
0 (0 votes)

Recently while creating a flow in Power Automate we got the ClientErrorAborted error.


Users were having all the required licenses / roles.

And only a few users were getting the error, who were accessing the Power Platform from their VDI.

Eventually, after some analysis, we realized that it was because some of the required services were blocked.

We raised the Microsoft Support Ticket who suggested verifying and if required whitelist the below services.

Whitelisting them fixed the issue for us.

Hope it helps..