User Review( votes)
Editor’s Note: This episode of the podcast is sponsored by the PartnerLinQ Unified Digital Connectivity Solution.
The last year has taught us how volatile supply chains can be. Weaknesses came to the forefront, and businesses and consumers alike discovered the big downstream impact a seemingly small manufacturing or transportation issue can have.
In this episode of the MSDW Podcast, Visionet executive VP Jawad Khan and senior EDI strategy consultant Thomas Smith join the podcast to look back at what has happened to supply chains in the last year and how individual businesses running Dynamics 365 have adapted. Visionet recently launched PartnerLinQ globally.
We discuss how organizations are maturing their supply chain capabilities and expectations, and what today’s solutions need to offer to meet those demands.
- 2:30 – What has changed in supply chain connectivity in the last year, and how work to modernize has progressed in that time.
- 6:30 – What are businesses looking for in terms of supply chain visibility?
- 9:00 – The impact of getting more roles and departments involved in supply chain activities in various industries
- 11:00 – The needs of Dynamics 365 users who are working to manage trading partner relationships
- 15:00 – The role of transporters in the larger networks
- 21:00 – How supply chain pressures are shifting their planning to the needs of customers today and in the future
- 23:00 – PartnerLinQ’s global launch from Visionet
- 27:00 – Capabilities that are here today that all organizations should support