User Review( votes)
See first-hand how you can customize the new Dynamics 365 Unified Interface to implement Dynamics 365 Sales apps that match your existing sales processes.
When: Wednesday, April 28th at 11 AM CT
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What the Unified Interface is and how it works.
- How you can customize Dynamics 365 sales apps to fit the needs of individual roles within your sales and marketing teams.
- Get insight into specific use cases for Sales UI apps.
- See detailed demos of the out-of-the-box UI app for Dynamics 365 Sales and a customized app for a specific role.
- Get your questions answered through a Q&A with our Dynamics 365 Sales Consultants.
What is the Unified Interface?
Back in 2018, Microsoft introduced a new version of Dynamics 365 aimed at streamlining the interface and making it easier for users to find and utilize the entities they need. They call this the Dynamics 365 Unified Interface. To be clear, this is not a new Dynamics 365 – it’s actually a new layer on top of the classic web application that still uses the same forms and data you are currently using. Another big benefit? The Unified Interface is designed to give users the same experience no matter what device they are using. This means Dynamics 365 will adapt to phones, tablets, and many browsers while providing the same optimal viewing experience.