User Review( votes)
The people have spoken — again!
For nine years in a row, G2 reviewers have chosen Nimble as their fan-favorite simple smart CRM for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace. Is someone cutting onions? We think we have something in our eyes!
Nimble has also been named one of the Top Five Sales Intelligence Software Tools for Small Business and an overall CRM Industry Leader by G2, the world’s leading business software review platform.
Nimble achieved top customer satisfaction rankings according to verified user reviews and a market presence in multiple categories, including:
- Leader in Sales Intelligence Software Based on User Satisfaction – In the small business category, Nimble earned an 88% user satisfaction score, outpacing competitors including UpLead, Lusha, Groove, and more.
- Top Easiest-to-Use Sales Intelligence Software tools – Nimble earned a 9.01 out of 10 usability score based on a G2 proprietary algorithm, which factors in satisfaction ratings regarding how user-friendly the product is, how easy it is to administer, and how well the product meets business requirements.
- Top Easiest-to-Implement Sales Intelligence Software for Small Business – Nimble scored an overall implementation score of 9.04 out of 10 based on ease of setup, shortest implementation time, and end-user adoption.
- Momentum Leader for Sales Intelligence – This score is based on G2’s Satisfaction and Momentum algorithms.
- Top-Ranker in Sales Intelligence Results Index – This score is based on the estimated return on investment, meets requirements, user adoption, and likelihood to recommend
“It’s important to us at Nimble to appear in these reports as they’re where our constituents go to find peer information about software purchases,” said Jon Ferrara, CEO of Nimble. “We’re grateful for such recognition, and for all of our customers that took time to write reviews and share their feedback. We’re excited to see Nimble continuously being ranked as a leader in the CRM industry (eight years running!) and are excited to continue to improve Nimble and delight our customers.”
What is Nimble?
New to Nimble? No worries! Here’s a quick rundown:
Nimble is an easy-to-use CRM that works for you in Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, and everywhere else you work. It automatically combines your contacts, communication histories, email inboxes, and calendar appointments. It also integrates with social media and with almost 200 different applications.
Nimble is the only CRM that has built-in sales intelligence and has consecutively been ranked as a market-leading CRM in sales intelligence. Although most sales intelligence tools can cost over $100 per user/month in addition to the costs of your CRM, Nimble starts as low as $19 per user/month when billed annually.
Here are some of our most popular features:
Nimble Prospector Browser Extension
Prospect new contacts, enrich leads with business details (including email and phone), log activities, view contact and company details for existing contacts, send trackable email templates, apply tags, and more — right from the newly designed Nimble Prospector browser extension.
Group Messaging & Email Tracking
Send personalized group emails with tracking, analytics, and reporting from your personal business email identity, not a generic marketing alias. All of your outreaches will appear as a sincere one-to-one conversation rather than a mass email blast, resulting in better opens and clicks.
Deals, Pipelines & Reporting
Visualize your team’s sales activity with clean, simple representations of deal pipelines. Manage all of your deals in one place and measure your success with reporting.
Schedule and log activities with more granular details than ever before by providing you with a comprehensive table of scheduled and completed activities. Log calls, events, tasks, or custom activity types to stay on top of your to-do’s.
How to Get Started
If you do not have a Nimble account yet, we invite you to try it for free for 14 days.
Stay tuned for more product announcements as we evolve Nimble into the best CRM for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace teams.
Megan Ranger is the content marketing manager at Nimble. She is an alumna of California State University, Long Beach. She enjoys true crime podcasts, reading, and writing in her spare time.