User Review( votes)
Join us for this free training session and learn how to leverage sales intelligence technology to improve sales performance.
Date: March 18th
Time: 12-1pm Eastern
Research has proven that incorporating sales intelligence in your sales process significantly improves sales performance for B2B sellers. Harvard Business Review found that top-performing sales teams cite intelligence as a key driver fueling sales growth:
- 41% improvement in targeting
- 40% improvement in forecasting
- 34% improvement in lead quality
- 27% reduction in time spent looking for data
- 20% improvement in won opportunities
- Be our guest for an informative session and learn how to incorporate sales intelligence into your sales cycle.
During this session you will learn:
- What is sales intelligence?
- The cost of missing & bad data to sales
- How to uncover deep information about your prospects & customers
- Annual Revenue, ownership, employee count, and more
- Key contacts with verified email and telephone
- Technologies in use
- Industry info. and similar companies
- Automatically update prospect & customer info
- Day-in-the-life of sales using intelligence
All Attendees will receive 30 days of access to InsideView Insights, a leading B2B sales intelligence platform
About the Author: David Buggy is a veteran of the CRM industry with 18 years of experience helping businesses transform by leveraging Customer Relationship Management technology. He has over 17 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 and has helped hundreds of businesses plan, implement and support CRM initiatives. To reach David or call 844.8.STRAVA (844.878.7282) To learn more about Strava Technology Group visit www.stravatechgroup.com