User Review( votes)
The Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 FastTrack team has been holding a TechTalk webcast series in recent months featuring the use of various tools and capabilities of the Power Platform in the context of strengthening a Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management (a.k.a., Finance and Operations) system.
Series organizer and FastTrack architect Rachel Profitt explains that, while there is lots of great material on Power Platform and likewise plenty of information available on D365 F&O, customers and partners can still find it hard to connect the dots that open up the full range of solution possibilities.
Profitt and principal technical specialist Murray Fife of Microsoft’s Black Belt team recently co-presented a new session in the event series on AI Builder, and they discuss with us some of the highlights of that session, the audience reaction, future plans for the webcast series, and the broader outlook for building momentum in blending Power Platform tools with ERP.
- 2:30 – How Rachel and Murray’s work with AI Builder is being received by customer and partner audiences.
- 7:00 – Rachel’s role as a FastTrack architect and Murray’s role as a principal technical specialist on Microsoft’s Global Black Belt team
- 10:30 – Why Rachel felt a need for a Power Platform TechTalk series for F&O customers to showcase customization alternatives
- 12:30 – Reactions from the partner community after seeing the presentations.
- 15:30 – Why developing with Power Platform requires a shift in the F&O customization mindset
- 18: 00 – F&O customer roles most interested in Power Platform adoption
- 21:30 – At what point in the development of a D365 solution do customers make the decision to deploy Power Platform?
- 27:30 – What’s in a partner’s demo versus what’s in scope for the delivery team
- 29:30 – How accurate are AI Builder tools in doing their jobs?
- 33:30 – What’s next in the Tech Talk series, and what else has been covered already
- 34:30 – What Rachel and Murray are excited about for 2021: events and features