User Review( votes)
As customers have moved toward the Dynamics 365 Unified Interface some have experienced issues. One, that was a big impact for a client, was not having the ability to run workflows on-demand from individual records. It was no longer present in the ribbon or more options section of any record. This was causing a huge issue for our client who uses this feature regularly.
After researching into this, we found that this feature must be enabled for the organization in the Power Platform Admin Center when switching on the Unified Interface. If not, the workflows would need to be ran on-demand through an Advanced Find. This would create much more overhead for the users.
To enable the feature to run workflows on-demand through the Unified Interface, follow the below steps:
- Access the Power Platform Admin center: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/
- Click on Environments, Check the box next to the environment you want to enable then click Settings in the ribbon
- From here, expand the Product Section and select Behavior
- Under Display Behavior, toggle the button to the ON position for “Show Power Automate on forms and in the site map” then Save
- Immediately, the option for Flow will show
- From here, when you select Flow, you have a few options. You can create a flow, see your flows you have created, or run an on-demand workflow.
Beringer Technology Group is always here to provide expert knowledge in topics like these. Contact us today with any questions you may have.
Beringer Technology Group, a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM for Distribution. We also provide expert Managed IT Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Cloud Based Computing and Unified Communication Solutions.