User Review( votes)
Interesting read ..
In my previous blog I explained the issues that I faced while POA entity migration. Here I will explain the whole process that I followed to migrate the personal views with sharing information. I used kingsway soft adapter for my migration process.
We have 2 steps to migrate the data
- Source CRM –> Intermediate database.
- I enabled “Data Export Services” on the source instance to push the data into intermediate database.
- Since “userquery” entity is not available in “Data Export Services”, I Designed a simple SSIS Package with source (Dynamics CRM) and destination (OLE DB) components.
- We have to impersonate the owner of the personal view in the Dynamics CRM Source component to read this information.
- So we have to run this package multiple times based on the user count.
- Intermediate database –> Target CRM
- Designed 2 more SSIS Packages to push “userquery” and “principalobjectaccess” (share) information to Target CRM…
View original post 147 more words