User Review( votes)
Date Time field in power apps has behaviors and formats which control how the data will be stored in CDS (Common Data Service) and how it will pe presented to different users from different time zone on retrieval. Here I will try to explain the same in a simple way with examples for each combination of behaviors and formats.
- Format: Date Only
- User’s provided date gets converted to UTC before it gets saved in CDS.
- As there is no time part in user input system will take midnight as input time for conversion.
- Stored data in CDS will have both date and time part.
- System will convert UTC time to requesting user’s time zone while displaying data in UI.
- Format: Date and Time
- User’s provided date and time gets converted to UTC before it gets saved in CDS.
- Stored data in CDS will have both date and…
View original post 473 more words