User Review( votes)
The world of business is dynamic in nature. Everything keeps on changing. In this fast-paced world, where decisions need to be made quickly, it becomes necessary to minimize the time spent on reading reports or sitting in meetings for status updates. The human brain captures visual information faster than text. Visualization makes it quicker and easier to understand any given data. With visual representation, information can be quickly grasped and communicated.
And to help you achieve this feat, Inogic has brought to you two amazing visualization apps for Dynamics 365 CRM/PowerApps – Kanban Board & Map My Relationships.
A Preferred App on Microsoft AppSource, Kanban Board is a productivity app that enables organized card-based view of PowerApps/Dynamics 365 CRM Entity records in the home grid. It is a visual tool that will help you organize data as per your business requirement. It helps to organize and rearrange records in multiple lanes and rows thereby enabling easy identification of the current status of the records. This visual display enhances the searchability and filtering of records with less time and effort.
Some of the interesting features of Kanban Board are as follows:
- Visualize Views: You can easily visualize any Dynamics 365 CRM View as lanes in a Kanban View with the ability to configure the fields for defining the categories.
- Drag & Drop: You will be able to drag and drop the cards across lanes and rows to quickly update the values of the underlying category field.
- Quick Actions: You can configure cards to support up to 3 quick activity actions, using which activity records like Email, Phone Call, Task, etc. can be created.
- Context aware: It works in context of the native Dynamics 365 CRM environment & responds to all native ribbon actions as well as the quick search available for traditional views.
- Search: You can easily search for records through native quick search option available for views in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Sort & Filter Lane: You can sort the records in ascending or descending order and also filter the data in the view by ‘CreatedOn’ date.
- Configuration: You can configure this control for Unified, Mobile and Tablet experience.
Another app to bag the Preferred App on Microsoft AppSource badge, Map My Relationships is a productivity control that offers an easy way to visualize key information related to the record much like a mind map view for Dynamics 365 CRM records. With a quick glance, you will be able to gain all the important information related to the respective record without having to navigate around to get the various pieces of information. This control will further enable you to easily navigate to these related records and create activity records like Email, Task or Appointment. In this way, you can make swift decisions, take quick actions and be on top of the game.
Some of the interesting features of Map My Relationships are as follows:
- Relationships: With support for 1:N, N:1 as well as N:N information, you can easily view all relationships between records.
- 360 degrees view: You will be able to see a summary of all the necessary information related to the record in a single view.
- Quick Actions: You will be easily able to quickly record any activity like phone calls or appointments for the related records.
- Easy Navigation: You can quickly and easily navigate to any of the records in the relationship.
- Grouping & Aggregation: You can easily view aggregate values like Sum, Average, etc. without the need for creating rollup fields.
- Configuration: You can configure this control for Unified, Mobile and Tablet experience
Seems intriguing, doesn’t it?
So, go and explore these amazing visualization apps from our website or Microsoft AppSource for a trial period of 15 days.
And feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personal demo how these apps have been helping businesses with quick informed decisions.
Until then – Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!