User Review( votes)
Your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution is a powerful tool. But are you using all its powerful features? New Dynamics 365 users who were used to working on older on–premises systems may be a bit behind the curve. Even legacy versions of CRM as little as one or two years old are lacking some of the innovative new integrations that can take your business to the next level.
Here’s how you can leverage advanced capabilities for collaboration, analytics, and artificial intelligence.
Microsoft Teams for better collaboration
As well as contributing to individual productivity with immediate access to your CRM data, Microsoft Teams allows your employees to connect with each other in real–time at any time and from anywhere to get more done. Teams helps individuals and groups collaborate by:
- Providing snapshots of financial data stored in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to better illustrate how your organization is performing against its goals
- Tracking your sales opportunities pulled seamlessly from your Dynamics 365/CRM to identify top leads for your sales teams
- Allowing you to keep abreast of the latest trends that will enhance your employees’ teamwork by identifying emerging Microsoft CRM capabilities.
Power BI for maximizing analytics
Microsoft’s Power BI is consistently recognized as a leading analytics and business intelligence platform. Expand your organization‘s data analysis within Dynamics 365 and across other applications. Users can efficiently access, model, and visualize organizational data with these features:
- Choose and connect to a data source to gather the information you want to include in a report.
- Build your data model by adjusting and refining your chosen information with filters, sorting groups, adding or removing columns, transforming views and formats, and combining data from other sources.
- Create data visualizations within your Power BI report. Use single or multiple pages with one or many visuals depending on the number of fields you prefer.
AI to maintain a leading-edge
These days, changes in technology are rapid. Businesses need to be able to keep up with innovations. AI (Artificial Intelligence) is a modern form of technology where computers can perform many tasks that previously required sentient beings. AI can’t think for you, but it can gather your information and show it to you in its most usable form. Top organizations realize the importance of AI; look at these industry statistics:
AI will continue to advance and will become more efficient at increasing productivity and reducing waste. Two forms of AI widely adopted by businesses and available through Dynamics 365 are machine learning and the use of intelligent bots.
- Machine learning allows computers to use existing data to forecast future behaviors, outcomes, and trends. Through machine learning, computers learn without being explicitly programmed.
- Intelligent bots allow customers to interact with computer applications in a conversational manner using text, graphics, or speech. This communication can take the form of a simple question-and-answer dialog or more complexly by integrating applications that use AI techniques with existing business services.
These compelling integrations extend the capabilities of your new Cloud CRM. Organizations that strategically plan to adopt these features before migration will be set up for a competitive advantage. Grow your organization‘s collaboration, analytics, and AI efficiencies today with Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM.
Contact our experts at BroadPoint, and let’s talk about how Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM and these integrations can make a real difference for your business.
By BroadPoint, www.broadpoint.net