User Review( votes)
Lisa Crosbie joins us to talk about her many community activities and product interests in the Microsoft Business Applications space. Lisa is a technology evangelist at Barhead, a Microsoft partner, and when she’s not working with their sales and professional services teams, she can be found working on a range of community-focused efforts, from blogging to podcasting to videos to presentations.
We discuss some of the areas in which Lisa has focused her attentions recently including Microsoft Teams and Project Oakdale, Microsoft certifications, the 2020 release wave 2 for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, and her latest presentation schedule, including the upcoming DynamicsCon event.
- 3:30 – Adjusting to and staying motivated by community participation in an all-virtual situation
- 5:00 – The importance of certifications in today’s Microsoft business apps landscape
- 9:10 – How to use Microsoft Learn to prepare for certifications
- 13:00 – Lisa’s outlook on Project Oakdale
- 24:20 – Will Teams interfaces be important for ISV solutions?
- 25:30 – Why Power Automate in Teams will be important
- 27:15 – The RPA opportunities of 2020 wave 2
- 30:00 – Lisa’s participation in DynamicsCon
- 34:15 – Lisa’s professional evolution from the client side to the consulting side
- 39:15 – Why the MVP community is still thriving’
- 41:30 – Will the virtual focus help more people achieve MVP status?
- 43:15 – Creating the UP Podcast
- 45:30 – What else Lisa is excited about in the next release wave