User Review( votes)
I’m new at this sub. Just secured a new part time job and they’ve enlisted me to help find a CRM based on the following criteria;
- less than $1500pa but ideal if free
- easily connect with Active Campaign (don’t want third party program involved)
- easy to tract and navigate time and individual customer efforts
- commission tracking component would be ideal
- something pretty and feels good to use (according to the boss! He’s a big Apple man so likes things to look good!)
- main screen customizable if possible to help the user experience
Unfortunately I’ve only ever used CRM that are especially for real estate agencies rather than something generic which is why I’m here.
Appreciate any recommendations.
Thanks for your time!