User Review( votes)
Microsoft Dynamics AX has empowered businesses with robust ERP features since its release in 1998. Optimized for large enterprises with broad and complex requirements, it has morphed through several versions to stay current with the latest technologies.
To facilitate advancements in artificial intelligence and cloud computing, Microsoft has created a next-generation platform using the code of Dynamics AX as its foundation: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
Because it’s the direct successor to Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the next natural step for AX users who want to modernize their business technology. In addition, the fact that it has evolved from AX’s code makes the migration process easy.
The advantages of adopting Microsoft Dynamics 365 include:
- Intuitive user interface
- Integration with Office 365
- Data migration and integration tools
- Powerful new features that accelerate user adoption and ROI
- Expert guidance from your Microsoft Partner
Join our AX-to-Dynamics 365 Webinar
Turnkey Technologies is hosting a complimentary webinar for AX users who are interested in migrating to Dynamics 365. By gaining advice from our team of Dynamics experts, you’ll be able to boost the success of your ERP migration if you choose to make the move.
During the webinar, we’ll discuss:
- The benefits of cloud vs. on-premise
- Key functionality enhancements
- User experience
- Seamless Office 365 integration
- An exclusive money-saving offer for qualified Dynamics AX customers
- Tips and Tricks for a successful ERP implementation
The post Migrating from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365: Join our webinar! appeared first on Turnkey Technologies.