User Review( votes)
“Send Direct Email” button allows to send an email to multiple recipients by using email templates. Also known as direct or bulk emailing. This feature was only available in Classic UI.
Now, “Send Direct Email” button is also supported in Unified Interface. By default, the direct email feature is disabled. An administrator must enable the direct email feature.
Enable Direct Send Email Button:
1. Click on Advanced Settings button.
2. Go to Setting > Administration.
3. Open the System Settings dialog box.
4. Navigate to “Email” tab and enable the direct email feature by selecting Yesfor Enable Send Direct Email Action in Unified Interface for Send Email enabled entities on the Email tab.
Note: Above setting is not yet available in Power Platform admin center.
To send email to multiple recipients:
- In the site map for the model-driven app, select an entity to which you want to send email. For example, Contacts.
- In the list of records, select the contacts you want to send an email to.
- On the command bar, select Send Direct Email.
4. In the Send Emailpane, select an email template from the Template list.
If you have multiple records that span across multiple pages, you can select one of following options from the “To” list:
- All records on current page: Sends the email to all records displayed on the current page.
- All records on all pages: Send the email to all the stored records.
5. Select Send.
So many users are using “Send Direct Email” button in their business and missing this button in UCI may affecting flexibility so now they can easily use “Send Direct Email” button by enabling feature in UCI.