User Review( votes)
- Increase uptime and improve predictability
- Reduce total cost of ownership
Analysis and reporting
An analysis tool helps users to analyse where the money went, how price changes affect product costs and profits as well as identifying bottlenecks in the manufacturing process, and analyse the reasons behind the difference between the budgeted and actual amount.
A robust reporting tool can automatically generate reports on-demand, highlight trends, and present insights in an easy to understand way so managers can make informed decisions faster.
The software should also enable users to create and customise their reports with ease along with a function to remember last report edits so users can easily duplicate for future usages.
Many accounting solutions have built-in Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which helps users to further enhance their analytical ability. BI is a powerful tool that empowers users to drastically increase efficiency by equipping them with real-time insights, data that are otherwise impossible to extract on time if using normal spreadsheets.
Don’t overlook cloud-based accounting software
Many manufacturing businesses still choose to deploy enterprise applications on-premise, including the accounting function. For small to medium-sized businesses, you are better off using cloud-based accounting solutions as there is no hardware investment required.
Cloud accounting solutions are not only much safer, but they can also help you and your business by allowing you to:
- Collaborate in real-time with your accounting department. You can access, review, approve financial transactions at the same time as your staff, make strategic decisions faster, and eliminate information silos.
- Update your systems automatically, without causing any disruption to your business chain. Thus, you do not have to worry about downtime. The updates happen periodically, behind the scene, and in a much shorter time than you could imagine.
- Store and secure your data away from cyber-theft as well as natural disasters. Though there is no guarantee that data will be completely harm-free, the risk of a data breach or loss is substantially lower with cloud-based accounting solutions compared to on-premise.
At TRG, we offer Infor SunSystems, a comprehensive financial management solution built with security and usability in mind. The solution is deployable on-premise or in the cloud and is packed full of capabilities aimed at increasing your productivity.
With SunSystems, you can communicate and update tasks with ease via its built-in social collaboration platform, Infor Ming.le, automate workflow with Coleman AI, and integrate with Infor solutions or third-party applications through Infor OS (Infor’s very own operating system).
To learn how Infor SunSystems can empower you and your employees with its unprecedented capabilities, simply click the request a demo button below to talk to our experts today!