User Review( votes)
Easily Find the information you are looking for
Enhanced filtering in Dynamics 365 makes the user experience easier than ever before. Grids in the UI have been enhanced to show more data on your screen. Columns now have more filtering options including improved date filtering. Tabular data manipulation is now easier with a whole range of advanced grid column filtering capabilities. Some of the new capabilities you will notice are:
• String and numeric fields have operators to filters like: begins with, ends with, and contains data.
• Activity management is vastly improved with a new set of date filters. Absolute (before, after, on, etc.) and relative (last week, next year, older than X months, etc.) filters put powerful slicers at your fingertips.
• Filtering on option set columns is as easy as checking items off a list.
• Lookup columns also have an enhanced inline lookup experience for quick filtering.
• Filtering a grid on columns not present in the view is easy and intuitive with the advanced filtering pane.
• Add multiple filter conditions, including grouping and use of logical operators to create more complex condition expressions.
• Legacy advanced find capabilities like building view filter expressions are now part of the Unified Interface.
Filter activity views by activity type.
Filter a list by multiple contacts.
Filter activities by different time frames.
Advanced filters are available from the grid.
To learn more about new filtering options, advanced filtering, and creating a personal view from a filtered list, visit our blog.