User Review( votes)
Editor’s Note: This episode is sponsored by DXC Technology.
An organization with a mandate to embrace digital transformation can only achieve its goals if it considers the needs of its workforce. Expectations by the executive team around productivity, flexibility, and expertise hinge on supporting employees with the tools that enable them to do their jobs no matter the challenge.
Today, as IT departments navigate a landscape that bridges the on-premises systems of the last two decades and today’s cloud-based services, decisions around new technology investments will determine whether an organization can support a digital workforce.
In this episode, we hear from three subject matter experts from DXC Technology on how their clients are transitioning to support a digital workforce. DXC sales director Russ Riley, director of operations David Bowles, and IT manager Pete Loach sit down to discuss how a digital workforce succeeds today. We dive into how IT leaders are assessing their next investments and the measures that organizations are taking today to accelerate their digital journeys.
- 2:00 – The value of virtual cloud migrations and scenarios that drive organizations to embrace it
- 4:30 – What should companies expect to scope a cloud migration project?
- 8:30 – Adopting virtual desktop infrastructure: The technology and the advantages
- 12:30 – The importance of client-based VPN tools
- 17:00 – Disaster recovery services and what they accomplish
- 22:00 – DR and the importance of defining what’s truly mission critical
- 24:30 – Securing resources in a corporate environment via multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- 26:30 – The benefits of managing public cloud infrastructure compared to the days of all on-premises data centers
If you’d like to speak with our guests or learn more about DXC’s work with organizations building a digital workforce, you can reach them at phone no#: 877-651-6193 or email: email@example.com.